The Centre for Sports Hypnosis is a central resource for consultancy, training and research in sports hypnosis and psychology, and specifically training in a sports hypnosis course.
One of the main functions of the Centre is providing training in sports hypnosis, and the Certificate in Sports Hypnosis (Cert.SportsHyp) has already been awarded to highly qualified hypnotherapists in countries around the world.
Learn how to work effectively with amateur and elite sportspeople in a wide range of sports using proven techniques. This specialist course will give you a thorough understanding of the foundations of sports psychology, and the techniques used in sports psychology and sports hypnosis to help top athletes achieve their best.
Over 2 days in this Sports Hypnosis Course you will learn how to:
- Conduct an assessment in sport
- Restore and build confidence
- Improve motivation for training and competition
- Manage competition anxiety
- Control arousal levels
- Stop negative self-talk
- Improve focus and concentration
- Create training and performance goals
- Develop sports-specific routines for golf, tennis, swimming and more
- Help athletes prepare for competitions
- Work with injured athletes
Certificate in Sports Hypnosis
On completion of the associated exam, you will be able to use the letters Cert.SportsHyp(CSH), and be listed in the directory on the Centre’s website.
Comments from previous attendees:
“A very, very good course!”
“Really enjoyed it! A well structured course with academically high standards!”
“Excellent course! I can’t wait to put it into practice!”